bl.sudha
In my factory campus, there are too many employees are having the habit of smoking that too 2 to 3 times within 7 - 8 hours. As a HR, I need and feel to show my interest to stop or atleast reduce the smoking habit for their healthy living. I need some sensational images or pamphlets or messages that should feel atleast they are doing wrong to their health as well as of others like family, kids, friends, neighbours, peers etc.. kindly share anything you feel it as best.. it may be even ppt.. kindly share it as much as you can... i want to continue this frequently by giving alternate motivating topics.. so help me by sharing more number of stuffs...
Note: Kindly share even you are a smoker.. Even you are not able to quit smoking, your share may bring somebody to think about his habit.. it may lead to any change in their habit.. so kindly share something against anti-smoking..
regards,
sudha

V.Raghunathan

Dear Sudha,
Smoking is a menace.
It creates harm to the individuals who indulge in it and also
to those who are around.
Several NGOs conduct programme to mitigate the smoking menace. You can try to avail their services.
You can also see the FILE DOWN LOAD THREADS that are presented along side this post and
see what what you can use as your TAKEAWAY.
You can also try to utilize the service of Social Service Workers (ladies preferably)
who can educate the smokers and do thier bit in reducing this problem.
V.Raghunathan

From India
V.Raghunathan

Hi Sudha, I just came to know that today is anti tobacco day. Perhaps the enclosed presentation might be some use to you. V.Raghunathan
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 31 May Anti Smoking day.ppt (242.5 KB, 227 views)

bl.sudha
Dear Mr. Raghunathan, Thank You very much for the reply as well as for the information you have shared.. It will be much useful for me.. Regards, sudha

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.