No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I resigned the organisation one month back and completed one month notice period out of 3 months. My apportionment letter says that 'In special circumstances employee can pay the notice period" So i ask my employer that i will pay them for next 2 months. But they forced me to complete the full 3 months notice period but it was not possible for me at all as I was having new opportunity. After completion of 1 months notice I put down the mail to my superiors that i will not come from tomorrow and I stop going there.
Now they are not responding to my mails when i am asking for full and final settlement letter and reliving letter. What should i do?
I have all written mail back up with me regarding my resignation.

From India, Pune
saswatabanerjee

Your action is actually unprofessional.
The facts is as below (just to ensure that we are in the same page)
First - you have a 3 month notice period that you agreed to when joined the company
Second - your appointment letter says in special circumstances the employee may be allowed to pay in liue of notice period
Third - you asked for early relieving and it was denied
Forth - you didn't even complete the period of 3 months, one fine day you sent a mail saying you will not come from next day
In the circumstances, it would be pretty surprising if the management actually bothers to give you a settlement.
They should actually initiate legal action against you for breach of contact

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Special circumstance for me is that they have declare the separation of my division from the company and want to sign the new agreement with us. I don’t want to go there so I resigned.
From India, Pune
saswatabanerjee

I don't see haw that qualifies as a special circumstances
The wording of the appointment letter must have been in a manner that gives the discretion to the management. Apparently they don't believe this is a special circumstance.
Even there, you asked for 2 months notice and after a month stopped going without any handover.
My comments remain the same.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.