Anonymous
hi i am ashok actually i had to complete my degree in 2012 as normal period 3 years but due to my financial constrains i finished graduation in 2016 but i have 3 years real experience in It sector i am very confusion to mention my experience on resume so please suggest me .. which passed out year will be consider for my degree and
From India, Hyderabad
ashok917
hi i am ashok actually i had to complete my degree in 2012 as normal period 3 years but due to my financial constrains
i finished graduation in 2016 but i have 3 years real time experience in It sector as linux admin
i am very confusion to mention my experience on resume so please suggest me .. which passed out year will be consider for my degree . it is considered as 2016 passout
how to mention my experience on resume now i am looking for job mnc company

From India, Hyderabad
excelencia

Dear Ashok,
It really doesn't matter when you finish Graduation. If you are able to convince that due to financial constrain you could not carry studies forward but decided to help the family financially, it would be a Big + . It shows your ability to be tough under pressure and understanding your responsibilities towards your family.
Moreover you have been working during this time so its is added professional experience.
So go ahead. You must be the right choice for any company

From India, Delhi
ashok917
HELLO EXCELENCIA THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY But could you tell me can i mention my 3 years of experience in resume why because my passed out year is 2016 on graduation certificates
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.