No Tags Found!

sugishekar
Dear all, My name is suganya, I worked for a bpo for 8 months and applied for my PF 4 months ago and still haven't received my PF amount. The employer asked for bank passbook despite providing with cancelled cheque and refused to accept my passbook as it did not contain info of IFSc code, however these are mentioned clearly in the cheque provided. I have sent my employer my bank statement consisting of the required details however no response... Can somebody guide me on how to go about this further?? how do i get my PF amount? Thanks in advance
From India, Chennai
stephen_7

You can send a letter by registered post with acknowledgement card to your employer stating that the forms were submitted on ___ date and the cheque leaf and bank pass book copies were submitted as supporting documents on __ date. But the payment was not cleared till date. As per the sec 72 (5) (a) of EPF act 1952 says that

"Every employer shall, at the time when a member of the Fund leaves the service, be required to get the claim application, for payment of provident fund in cases specified in clauses (a) to (dd) of sub-paragraph (1), of paragraph 69, duly filled in and attested, and to forward the said application [within five days of its receipt] to the Commissioner or any other officer authorised by him in this behalf."

As per the above rule, employer has to submit the forms with in five days of your application.

If your letter is not cared, you can send the copy of that letter with Acknowledgement copy to the EPF commissioner. They will make them to clear your dues.

You can also lodge grievance online in epfo website.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.