No Tags Found!

yasgzp

If a employee is having the UAN alloted from X Company
after left the service from X, he joined to another company Y and taken the withdrawal of PF from X Company PF.
In this condition his UAN will be closed or running condition/ or he has to take the another UAN from Y Company.
Pls Suggest Me.
YASGZP

From India, Jamshedpur
Kumaran Praveen

Hi Buddy,
No need to take another UAN for the employee, the existing UAN will continuous to operate in-spite of PF withdraw.
Please visit the below link for further details.
http://www.epfindia.com/site_docs/PD...r-July2015.pdf
With Regards
Mr.Thumbs Up

From India, Chennai
Anonymous
if some problem uan activation from employees the error massage is your mobile number is already registered pl keep solution of UAN Activation.
From India, Kadambur
KIRTI28.AUTI

before taking new companies UAN number kindly confirm that old company has not generated your UAN number, because it is computer generated so it might be old company created that number.
From India, Pune
ENOSJ
I left my previous employer in 2013 and joined other employer in June 2015 and left in Aug 2016, now when am trying to generate UAN it showing the attached error PLS HELP.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (110.8 KB, 9 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.