Tridip
HI! I am interested in sponsoring the hr meet. Kindly let me know whom to contact and how i can take this forward. Regards, Tridip Mob: + 91 9953166900
From India, Gurgaon
jaya_gangadharan
hey hi sumi...its great to know that there is an all india hr meet to b held soon...am from calcutta..is there any way that i can attend this meet??there r no plans for a cal one i guess...am quite interested.do reply.
JAYA

From India, Calcutta
nsnarang

I am from Delhi, and yes, things are happening at Delhi level. I personally thing that such meets at bigger level should evolve slowly after we make a success of meets at different places, get focussed on the requirements, organise, and come out strong, rather than do it for making a statement and then not able to sustain it.
More views welcome.
Regards
Navinder

From India, Delhi
preetk

Hi Guys,
It is really sad to know that, this thread has been dropped long back, and people are responding it now. As I know, people are just post their messages here saying that, they will attend, and ready to be volunteer etc. When called for a meeting of volunteers, everyone will have a reason to avoid it.
This proves Mr.K.Ravi and Mr.Sanjeev Himachali's statements are correct.
Anyhow, if you are really interested and the support comes in, I can discuss with Mr.Umesh, who has initiated this thread earlier, and subsequently dropped it due to poor response.
Preet

From India, Bangalore
vasu_hr

Hi Umesh
We are all egarly waiting for such a great gathering.. i think HR professionals also should be centrally organised ... Such events will be the primary step...
Why dont we organise this event in Bangalore.. iam ready to be a volunteer..
Keep me informed
Vasanth

From India, Bangalore
sohini basu roy

thanks............. am interested but am from kolkata..and it is not at all possible for the kolkata HRs to go mumbai leaving office i suppose :( please do smthing where we can also participate.....thank you in advance
From India, New Delhi
manasipuntambekar

would love to be apart of it. if everybody isinterseted few of us can come together and take the responsibility of arranging it too. regards, manasi
From India, Pune
sohini basu roy

preet ,
sry....... i too dropped in today.....i was not aware of it.as i have joined as HR recently i didnt knew about the thing......its not even 1 month i have joined......i am nt giving excuses but ...........i really do want to participate...but the thing is i am from kolkata........ :(

From India, New Delhi
preetk

Hi Sohini Basu,
I am not blaming you. It is a general tendency of our HR fraternities. But you there are people who are really interested like you and they have come from other station and participated in our Bangalore meet.
I spoke to Mr.Umesh. who has initiated this thread. He was also interested. That point of time, the response was very poor, hence he canceled this and after that we did the program for Bangalore people in December.
If everyone supports with real interest, yes we can do it.
Preet

From India, Bangalore
sohini basu roy

ok so its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ....better luck next time......but i would like to be an active participant in citeHR and for that i need all of yours help....hope i will get that......kip in touch and kip posting......
thanks and regards,
sohini

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.