No Tags Found!

PraveenIP

Dear All, This is truly amazing. Please check out the presentation. At first I could not believe what I saw. But it is true........
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps observation_270.pps (215.0 KB, 4152 views)

LALIT KUMAR GUPTA

Dear friend, Good morning This is a practical approach.We should take a lesson from this ppt show. There is no difference in colors but how we accept. Thanks for thoughts Lalit Kumar Gupta
From India, Lucknow
svandana9

Hi Its amazing! Reason you have given is absolutely right. i.e. generally we see , what we want to see. Keep it up. Vandana
From India, New Delhi
adgandhi
hi praveen...
very good ppt show. there is a subtle learning behind the ppt.
it teaches us that we usually see things in the perspective we want it to be seen... not the way it is actually preseent.
regards,
ajay

From India, Chennai
PraveenIP

Dear All,
It is very true that we always see everything the way we want to not the way it really is. In HR this is very relevant to see people the way they actually are not the way we want them to be.
Regards
Praveen

From India
abhibksc
cool gr8 going it will give us understanding to how n which way we want to see to world and its really very important of hr to understand it. thanks Abhishek

jude mayne

Dear Praveen,
Perceptions cloud our daily life-I always believe in the dictum "Do not be judgemental"-why one behaves in a particular way -we look at them as we did with the squares and the true picture emerged after the situation was isolated.
regards,
Col Jude

From India, Bangalore
aranyak bhattacharya

Hi members check out the optical illuson thread posted by me... It has lots of them..... aranyak
From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.