No Tags Found!

Narendra_1
Respected seniors!
I want to know that one of my friend is working in a private ltd. company from past 10 years and now he is eligible for pension, his deduction is around 1200.00 one side and now he want to leave the company. (I have seen that like the people in army gets their pension just some time later when the took VRS or get retire without completing age 58 or 60years)
My question is if he leaves his job now , is it possible to get his pension fund immediate after leaving from the company or he has to wait for 58 or 60 years at the age of retirement and if some time later he gets his pension how much he will get in his own hand?
Regards
Narendra

From India, Gurgaon
abbasiti

Dear Mr.Narendra,
To know exact pension, the datas viz. date of birth, date of join, date of separation from service, pensionable salary etc. have to be furnished. For full pension, member has to complete an age of 58 years. But if not in service, pension can be availed from 50 years onwards. But for each year below 58 years, he will lose 4% on pensionable amount.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
Narendra_1
Respected seniors!
my friend is working a firm from more than 9.8 years.
his joining date is 11-july-05
deduction of pf one side is 1080
his date of birth is 02-may-77
and pensionable amount is around 700.00
can any body calculate his pension amount if he gets leave job now.
yours truly
narendra

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.