No Tags Found!

dayalan
Dear friends,
I am doing my PGDHRM july 2007 batch.
It is new for me to understand about the pattern and assignments of 2007 batch.
If someone like me is new to this can contact me with your mobile no.
Soon i will keep touch with u.
Thanking u
Best regards
J.Dayalan.

From India, Madras
educare4u
Due to huge demand of students we are pleased to inform you that we are now starting our classes for SCDL student at Janak Puri,New Delhi Our new batch starts from October 10,2007.
So register now to book your seat.For detail regarding Registration process and course fee call at 9810366355 or write us at
Features of course:
*Online help for students
*Special classe for non-commerce students
* Multimedia and powerpoint presentation on each topic

SHAHZADA

Dear Friend Dayalan I Am sahil and now complete my graduation in this year, I want to know about PGDHRM course Fees Duration timing and Institution because I want to join this course Thanks & Regards
From India, Delhi
dayalan
dear friend, This year SCDL PGDHRM is over. try for next year. Course fees 23000 Rs for total course fees. Hope for best .
From India, Madras
palani.advent
Dear Dayalan,
Hope you are doing great.This is Palaniappan from Chennai.
I just want to know the details of the course and the course commencing date and all. So can u plz help me out.
Can i have your contact no.So that i can clear the doubts.
Hope i will hear from you soon. My contact no is : - 9791009087 /

From India, Bangalore
parrys32
i am a paramilitary officer and wants to do pgdhrm from symbosis but do not have any idea where to get admission form,subject details,other imp details,how to get started.etc,
From India, Bhopal
parrys32
:huh: wanna start distant pgdhrm,but do not know whwrw to start,fee,course detail and,is there any entrance exam for distance education in pgdhrm,kindly help me out .eagerly waiting for the reply.
From India, Bhopal
laghusingh
Hi,
i havent done any assignment till date ( i m a 2007 batch student in PGDBA specilization-HR) can someone help me with it for sem 1& 2 ( all subjects)....plzzzzzz mial it to me at

From India, Mumbai
assistant Ceo
Please send me assignments too for PGDHRM..I am working , I hardly get time to study Regards Prabhjot
From India, Bhatinda
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.