No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I have some quires about my gap experience. I have done my MBA-HR from India and has 3 years experience in recruitment. Right now i am living in US and have spouse visa. I can't do job here till 2016. So I will have so much gap in my carrier. I am planing to come in India end of 2016.
I want to ask to all regarding gap consideration in company. Does any company consider 4 year gap? I don't want to convert my H4 visa in H1 visa because of US lottery system,
don't want to take risk. Can anyone suggest me something else ,so i can fill my gap here.
I need your suggestion and guidance. Please help me. I am very worried about my carrier.
Thank you

From India, Pune
priyasinha06@gmail.com
Hi, I have some quires about my gap experience. I have done MBA-HR from India and has 3 years experience in recruitment. Right now i am living in US and have spouse visa. I can't do job here till 2016. So I will have so much gap in my carrier. I am planing to come in India end of 2016.
I want to ask to all regarding gap consideration in company. Does any company consider 4 year gap? I don't want to convert my H4 visa in H1 visa because of US lottery system,
don't want to take risk. Can anyone suggest me something else ,so i can fill my gap here.
I need your suggestion and guidance. Please help me. I am very worried about my carrier.
Thank you

From India, Pune
priyasinha06@gmail.com
, I have some quires about ,gap experience. I have done my MBA-HR from India and has 3 years experience in recruitment. Right now, i am living in US and have spouse visa. I can't do job here till 2016. So I will have so much gap in my carrier. I am planing to come in India end of 2016.
Thank you[/QUOTE]

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.