No Tags Found!

aartiupadhyay1986
Hello ,I
Iam going to register a Ngo for the welfare of poor people in indore, m.p.
Our ngo will fight for all the basic amenities required for them like food,wated education and we will also empower the womens in village .kindly suggest some good names in english and hindi for our ngo.
Thankyou
With Regards
Aarti

From India, Indore
kalpanasreeram

Hi, I would like to give my basic Idea regarding this. in English- Rising sun, New ray of hope. please go through it. Regards, Kalpana Raghavaprasad
From India, Madras
dev83_hr

Dear Arati, Few names in my mind which i want to share with you : 1.Pragati 2.Uddan 3.Ek Naee Disha Hope this is useful to you. Regards dev
From India, Ludhiana
Hello ,I
Iam Going To Register A Ngo For The help of poor people in medical line like as free checkup and whole blood testing etc. in U.P. Aligarh our ngo will fight for all the basic amenities required for them like preventive health checkup, and know about whole body diseases and we will also empower the womens , children in village.
kindly suggest me some good name in English or Hindi for our NGO.
Thank you with Regards
Mahesh Kumar

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.