No Tags Found!

srinivaspappu79
Hi
Here is the doubt for me that as per AP shops & Estb Act there are 12 CL, 12 SL.
But my doubt is i saw that few company's are giving only 6 CL & 6 SL is right or wrong can we follow that one if so is there any objection with Labour Dpet. or ESIC dept. during claims
regards
Srinivas

From India, Hyderabad
srihari2720

hi
srinivas
every year the Govt. Go will be relised on December for list of holidays as per that every company or the shop has to follow if not u can complainant to the consent labour department
regds

From India, Hyderabad
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
The Leave provisions as per act valid in law. The leave giving is questionable by the employees. If employees keeping quite, it will be continued as vogue. If questions, the establishment has to extend the leaves as per the Act. All it depends like this.
D.Gurumurthy
HR & IR Consultant,
Hyderabad.

From India, Hyderabad
Arunjain.ncl

Hi Mr. Srinivas,
The provisions with regard to leave as prescribed in any Act or Law which is applicable to any particular industry or establishment, these provisions have to be respected and implemented. If not, can be challenged in court of law/labour courts. Leave provisions can be made better by any establishment or industry in the interest of employees, but the provisions can not be less than what prescribed in any Act applicable.
AK Jain

From India, Jabalpur
Cameo

Applicability of CL and SL depends on whether you fall under the Shops & Estt Act or the Factories' Act. While the former may stipulate 12 days' each of CL and SL, the Factories' Act is silent on SL and CL. It specifies only PL. Therefore, establishments covered under Factories' Act give CL and SL as per their convenience. However, a minimum number of 8 Paid Holidays are to be given to each establishment (4 national holidays - 26 Jan, 1 May, 15 Aug and 2 Oct, and 4 state holidays - to be decided by he company).
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.