Anonymous
please give me a format immediately .... i need fix an a appointment with my boss .
From India, Bangalore
Harsh Shukla

Please give more details immediately ... we can only help when given background details and reason for appointment.
From United Kingdom, Barrow
Anonymous
As when ever , my boss come to our branch or city . he is very busy with my other boss .i need to meet and explain very important report . its very confidential matter . its very ugent i need to meet My MD .
regards ,
Aditi

From India, Bangalore
Harsh Shukla

Hi Aditi,
You answered your own query !!
Simply send him a memo marked -
URGENT.
Dear xxxxxx
I understand that you are very busy when you come to our branch,
However, I would be grateful if you could allow half an hour to discuss a very important report.
I look forward to meeting you.
Regards,
Name
Designation.
I hope the above is of some help.
With due respect, allow me to give you one piece of advice:
Unless the report is something to do with your immediate boss, make sure that he is aware of it and even ask him to accompany you to the meeting.
Otherwise, your immediate boss will not be happy!!
Regards,
Harsh

Anonymous
Dear Harsh ,
its become very simple , My boss will not give me a appointment .since , he has seen me just 2 or 3 times . The mail has to so strong that , the moment he see that , he should call me or say Yes for meeting . please help .
regards ,
Aditi

From India, Bangalore
Harsh Shukla

Hi Aditi,
When you wish to seek an appointment, with anybody, the use of the word URGENT is actually very powerful.
Normally, in the request you should also give a gist of the matter to be discussed, but you had stated that it is a confidential matter, therefore, you cannot mention that in your email. Hence, the wordings that I gave you.
The only other action you can take is to fix the appointment with his PA.
Regards,
Harsh

aussiejohn

Aditi,
Two things, please do not DEMAND information from the group. You will get more co-operation if you ask nicely, AND you provide sufficient detail and background to enable us to make informed answers.
Secondly, none of us here can make your boss see you. You must find an appropriate way through this impasse.
I would suggest you start talking to your Manager's Personal Assistant and facilitate the meeting through him/her. You must develop a compelling case for the PA to discuss with the Manager as to why you need the meeting. We cannot do that for you. ONLY YOU know the reasons why you need to talk to him.
On that point, it would be interesting to know the reason why your boss won't see you. I suspect there is more to this than you have shared with us.
Finally, while I hesitate to speak for all my fellow CiteHR members, I feel pretty sure that none of us have magic wands that we could wave and solve this problem for you. Unfortunately, in this case it is down to you.

From Australia, Melbourne
Anonymous
Mr . John in Oz ,
i never Demand any thing from any one . please understand first . what do you think i have some thing els n nonsense n all . when ur making ur statements in public , please mind ur words John in Oz , ok .
Yes , i accept i do not know . how to draft a letter so i written wrongly .i am sorry to all . but it docent mean tht any one can say any think , it looks very chap John in Oz .
regards,
Adity

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
i agree with Aditi ... Mr.John in Oz please mind ur words . you cant talk , what ever you feel with some else . being a Training you cant be used like this words . i dont know how are teaching in your Avanti Training Services ,Melbourne, Australia . you must be fooling every one .
Pooja jha

From India, Bangalore
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

The question of aditi is childish troll question looks without any specific purpose i agree with john on his views
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.