Latish Chhabria_rsconsultancy
Dear Members,
I am from Recruitment Consultancy, I was recruiting for Infoworld BPO (Vashi- Navi Mumbai).
But because of no payments & lack of coordination, we have stopped working with them, & now they are refusing to make the payments.
Although, there was no agreement signed, but I do have the company mails with me, in which they have agreed to the terms & conditions.
Please help me out, how can I take the action against them.
Warm Regards,
R.S Consultancy.

From India, Pune
deepa.bhatia

This is really unethical. But I would also mention it is wrong at your part doing things without signing the agreement. Next time take care on that part. Also I will be take precaution before working for them. Thanks for warning
From India, Mumbai
Nainz

- please evaluate for yourself what is the monetary damage which it is coming to. you should have specific details.
- evaluate what terms and conditions were agreed with them on mail. would they be any different if it was on emaill
- if the organization is refusing to pay, what are theyr claiming. Is it verbal or is it on mail as well?
- are they claiming that the e,mployees came to them directly or via another agency or interal referral?
- have you raised an invoice already?
Once you have the above facts, you will be able to take a conscious decision.
regards

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.