No Tags Found!

Rubaet Bin Aziz

Hi.
I wan to make proposal to the management that Every week i 've to sign a huge number of salary sheet where i've to sign almost all the pages.
So i want a JV that should have breakdown so that I can check the JV break down with the salary sheet total .It will save my valuable time.
My question is how can i make a proposal and present to the management.Anybody please assist me by showing a sample.
Thanks

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
sahanasamu
Hi Friend,
You can make a jv through tally Erp as giving the Employee name cr.with actual amount of salary your are going to pay and debit the salary account.for example
Cr. raman 5000/-
Cr.ramesh 5000/-
Dr.salary account 10000/-
this is a method with you can verify the salary.
with regards
samundeeswari

From India, Madras
couvery

Well, the better and the best solution is to use advance payroll software in the market that can easily manage salaries and payroll for the employees with no hassle. Until moving to the best solution you can follow as mentioned by Mr. samundeeswari
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.