Pooja.Chaurasia
Hii....
I am planning to conduct a survey on communication gap or pattern in my organization.
We would like to know the methodology that can be used for conducting this study.
If some one can please suggest the books or questionnaire to be used for this survey.

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Pooja, You may contact me. Let me see whether I can do something for you. Thanks, Dinesh V Divekar
From India, Bangalore
Shailesh Parikh_HR Pro

Dear Pooja
If you can answer me for following points..I can extend some support.
A. What is your Hypothesis? (The facts/figures/assumption/Premise you want to validate/check through the study)
B. Which communications channels/modes you want to include?
C. Who shall be your respondents for this study?
I understand you want to study "Effectiveness of Communication In ...................(ur orgn.)" and not communication GAP. Do not intiate study with the conclusion in mind.
Regards
Shailesh Parikh
Vadodara, Gujarat
99 98 97 10 65

From India, Mumbai
Pooja.Chaurasia
My Obejective of this study is To improve inter departmental communication. The methods I will be using is Case Studies & questionnaire. The departments targeted are Operations, Customer service, Credit, Sales & Marketing & HR.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.