p.zirpe

Hi,
Recently i have joined in software service industry as HR executive. Company in start up condition.I need information of below mentioned points:
1. Cost center
2. Grade
3. How to design salary structure grade wise. we have grade from 1 to 7. i is for lower and 7 is for upper.
4. Travel policy for H1B cases
Can any one help me for the same.
Thanks,
Pradnya

From India, Pune
Mayur Shinde HR

Pradnya,
When you say information, it means as of now nothing is in place right? OK.
Cost Centerr: Specific department has its own PnL. So to maintain the incoming and outgoing cost each department will have its own COST CENTER. E.g. HR & Admin, Operations, Sales, Accounts etc will have differentiated cost center for each one.
Grade: Grades is nothing but levels of employment. Mainly Trainee, Junior, Mid, Senior & Top Management. You have to classify your employees as per their experience and level in the company.
Salary: For all Grades the salary structure could be the same except for Top management level. Its your call how u want to design... Need to check current salary structure to help u better
Travel: Is there nothing as of now with you guys???
If you need further help, feel free to reach me via PM.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.