No Tags Found!

alka keswani
Hi everyone,
i have completed my mpm frm pune university,worked for 11 months in a recruitment consultancy firm but due to some personal reasons i had to leave the job n currently from almost 9 months i am unemployed. I really want to start my career in HR field(generalist profile and not only recruitment's ). but its getting difficult as i have a career gap n also dont posses Generalist experience .Plz help as how to start of,where to apply n how can i get a core hr job
Regards

From India, Pune
jeetu.hr10@yahoo.com

Dear seniors,
What is core HR Generalist profile. I am working from past 4 Years taking care of all HR activities from employees joining to exit. it includes - Recruitments, Payroll, Statutary compliances, Labour laws, MIS, Attendance, Various letter drafting, Handling clients, Employee engagements, Employee welfare activities and many other HR activities.
Do I call it a core HR generalist profile or something extra is required for this.
Thanks & Regards
Jeetu Singh Bisht

From United States
alka keswani
Dear Jeetu,
Yes the profile you are working with is called generalist or core hr profile.HR has various functions like u do payroll, recruitment's,training and development and so on....i am particularly looking for this kind of profile as i just dnt want to restrict myself to recruitment s only. can u help with companies who hire freshers for hr profile or suggest any ways to get into hr generalist profile?
Regards

From India, Pune
Mayur Shinde HR

Alka,
Well its not much difficult to get a job after a break, it completely depends upon your resume and how you face interviews. But its quite a challenge to get in to Generalist role directly. You might have to start as a Trainee or intern. Let me know if I can help you in this regards.
Thanks!

From India, Pune
alka keswani
Thanks alot Mayur and govind for the suggestions.i will be moving to mumbai soon,do u guys have any idea about scope of HR in that particular location.
From India, Pune
Mayur Shinde HR

Hi Alka, In Mumbai, you can get major opportunities in areas like Bandra, Santacruz, Andheri...you know major is Western part of mumbai.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.