rama9933
Hi I am Ramadevi working asManager for Admin / purchase in a small MNC company.
now am doing HR also along the above said works, and support to production and maintenance. but I am not full experience HR,i knew to prepare the attendance reports, Hr coordination and slary calculations , Epf.
but my problem is up to we have the employees under contract from next moth onwards we are going to take under company.
so I need your suggestions how to handle this job as perfect, and which are the documents we have to collect from contractor before closing their service.
that to have an interest to study part time for HR, which universities have this distance education on one year diploma courses in Andhra Pradesh.
always I check all your mails to learn some new topics.

From India, Hyderabad
jeevarathnam

Hi Ramadevi
I believe you dont want to collect any document from the contract. But you should give the termination letter of the contract from the contractor and get the acknowledgement.
Later you can start with the recruitment process and follow the checklist of employee personnel file.
Each & every employee should have personnel file and all the documents, application or all the correspondence shall be filed in respective files.

From India, Bangalore
arunmjadhav

Hello Ramadevi, First thing please try not to ask multiple queries in single post. Secondly be clear what you want to ask. Arun J.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.