dineshkumarji.dks

Hi all,
I am working as a HR Executive. I am an MBA in HR. I am located at Faridabad Haryaya, Can anybody suggest me good Book or Monthly magazine for HR Executive which can help me in statutory compliance and Attrition, Retention, competency mapping, Labour Laws, and any monthly journal in which I can find query about pf, esic, gratuity etc. Please help me so that I can improve my skills as a HR Executive
Thanks
Dinesh Kumar

From India, New Delhi
vanajaram

Hai dinesh kumar,
first utilise ur library and download the attachments from this site which very useful and improve the knowledge. Donot buy to many books or periodicals. First go through the at hand material and do assignments given to u in better manner. In case of non assignments go through the questioner given at the end of chapter. Donot negelect the questions given at the end of chapters which are needs to read more material to understand whole subject.
In course of studies this enough.
Good luck

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.