No Tags Found!

YAKIN JARIA
SIR,
I want to asks about the legal hier certificate , my father pass away on jan 2013 . And he was state govt. employee. I had applied for legal hier certificate but I have a doubt that I have to submit a single form for every pupose i.e. for my father gratuity, pension for my mother , EPF amount or I have to submit separately for every purpose. I need suggession as soon as possible. It comes under Odisha( Orissa).

From India, Kolkata
nkpanchal

Dear YAKIN JARIA,
I don't know what is procedure for government employees. But for the private employees every employer is taking nomination certificate for payment of gratuity and other legal dues payable to employees in a prescribed format as per the Payment of Gratuity Act and P F nomination form for PF . If any employee passed away the company is paying dues to his legal heir based on the certificate issued by the local Panchayat/Municipality as applicable. The concerned authority is issued only one copy of the said certificate but true copy can be used for more than one purpose/application. Simultaneously for getting PF contribution and family pension /EDLI this certificate can be used.
Nk Panchal

From India, Anand
YAKIN JARIA
SIR, whatever may be, either govt or private, on the legal hier certificate the purpose for legal hier certificate is mentioned or simply written for official pupose
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.