No Tags Found!

keisha
Hi, I require a presentation on Corporate Code of Conduct. Request all to help as it is very urgent!!!!! Regards Keisha
From India, Mumbai
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear Friend,
Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
https://www.citehr.com/search_new.ph...duct&submit=Go
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
In CiteHR you will get A to Z information on HR…..
Regards
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
093831 93832

From India, Coimbatore
abhirutu

Hi Keisha

Code of conduct is a major responsibility of Organisation Effectiveness Department. It comprises all the segments of working. It is not only legal, finance and HR but also customers, regulatory affairs, society on the whole. This again varies from organisation to organisation. Much depends on the management at top to lay down Code of Conduct. It also speaks of the historical perspective of an organisation. A new set up can follow a ready made solution but an on going unit can form something of its own. Well, the issue does not stop at having a document or imparting a training of it. What it calls for is a periodical review of the Code Document, audit of it and re-inventing the Code document. If possible and permissible, it is always better to get the Code audited from a third party to ensure effectiveness of the Code.

So, in short, you can take steps to prepare a document with the help of all like minded HoDs from the unit.

Please let me know what is the type of your unit and I can help you with the relevant inputs.

Regards

abhirutu

8)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.