No Tags Found!

K Lakshmi Narayana
Dear all Pl. clarify tha whether an employee is qualified if gorss wages are more than Rs. 10000 and Basic + DA are less that Rs10,000/- Thanks & Regards K. LAKSHMI NARAYANA
From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Yes
If the Basic + DA is less than Rs.10000/- then the employee is eligible for Bonus. Even some companies are paying Bonus to those who are drawing more than Rs.10000/- pm. For the Managerial Cadre the companies are paying the same bonus in the name of Ex Gratia.

From India, Kumbakonam
K Lakshmi Narayana
Dear All Friends
I am a Manager (HR & Admn.) in a Private Limited Company which is engaging regular as well as contract labour. Please inform me whether a permanent employee, working in a Company which has more than 5 years old, is eligible for Bonus under the conditions that his Basic + DA more less that Rs.10000/- and his Gross salary is more that Rs.10,000/-.
Please advise me.
Thanks & Regards
KOTA. LAKSHMI NARAYANA

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.