No Tags Found!

fayyazqazi

There was poor pakistani man who was invite into home of rich man. he offered him so many foods and comforts. then the poor paki man said he will also invite rich man over some day.
Along come the day and the poor paki man wanted to offer rich man so many foods, but he is POOR and does not have it! so he tell his wife: when the guest come, make noise in kitchen as if u r the making food. then drop a pot and i will ask "kya huwa?" and then u will say "chicken curry ghir gaiyee". and then few minutes later do same thing and i will ask and u will say "gosht karhai ghir gaiyee" and i will say "then what we have to eat?" and you will say "abh daal hee hai bas" and i will say "chalo daal hee khaa le te hain phir". and then they will just eat the daal.
So the guest comes and poor pakistani man is talked with the rich man.. and he hears some dishes fall in kitchen, so he ask "kya huwa?" and the wife says "daal hee ghir gaiye! "
Moral: ??

From Pakistan, Karachi
yugal471

Hmm...... Nice story i would say
And the moral of this story as per my views is like"You should never forget who you are and should try to things within that limits".
In the story poor chap try to act smart forgetting his identity, and thus the plan goes wrong.
So instead of that he may have worked harder and bought a gift to rich man if he really wanted to thank him for the treat.
But in the end i would also say the humour part do exists in the story and the end was awesome "daal hee ghir gaiye! " :) :) :)

From India, Muzaffarnagar
atifalim

I guess................ Don’t be over smart... Be real...... what you are.... Orignal is always better than copied.
From Pakistan
Sweety_as_sneha@yahoo.co.in
I agree with you Mr. Atif. Acting over smart always lands the person into trouble. Be the one who you are and you will be happy and satisfied in life.
From India, Vadodara
Williams22

My guess is "Don’t Try to Act Too Smart" Make the other people happy with what you have.......that’s it!!
From India, Hyderabad
atifalim

Mr Fayyaz, we have guessed the moral about the story now please you tell us the moral of this story.........
From Pakistan
princysharma1990
Moral :- We should be what we are i.e be yourself and never try to pretend what you can’t be. And Don’t be over smart.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.