No Tags Found!

Aisha Sulthana

Hi Seniors,
greetings!!!
I am working as a HR executive with a IT services company based out Bangalore having 1.3 year experience, Handling end to end HR activities. As a part of my Job, I have defined required policies, Handling up the required activities and ensuring smooth functioning, But I wanted to grow my knowledge in the area of HR compliances.
So, Please guide me how should I approach to get knowledge in HR compliance. Your guidance will help me a lot.
PS: Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Aisha.K
Human Resources

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Aisha
You should utilise the existing skills and apart from that you should try to compare the policies how it was designed to other organisations and develop the same. I believe as for as your organisation on certain limitations you would have designed carefully.
Apart from the policies you should learn other part of Core HR rite from payroll, statutory, training, etc..........

From India, Bangalore
Sumit Garg1982

You can also learn recruitment by searching the page in google, there you will get more study met. regards Sumit Garg
From India, New Delhi
Aisha Sulthana

Hi Sumith and Jeevarathnam,
Thanks for the support and quick response. In my view, Recruitment, Payroll, Training and development are HR activities(Correct me if I am wrong) ,and now am confused with concept of Compliances, Can you please clarify me what exactly is compliances and What are the statutory compliance s I have to focus on.

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Aisha
HR is not only recruitment, Payroll & T & D.
If so what about Performance Appraisals, Motivation, Counseling, Employee Welfare. Organisation Development, Organisation Structure etc?
Compliance & Statutory all are related to submitting the required returns and to the concerned departments like, ESI, PF, PT, Shops & commercial establishments etc........

From India, Bangalore
Aisha Sulthana

Hi Jeevarathnam,
Yeah, That is what my view as well. Hope with the above explanation I am clear about what I want to learn. I would like to know more about compliance & statutory. You have mentioned like Submitting the required returns in your explanation, So please give more specific explanation that what returns has to claim, what is the procedure and why is it important.
Hope this may take me to a right path, what I am searching for.
Look forward for your valuable guidance.

From India, Bangalore
Aisha Sulthana

Hi Everyone,
Greetting,,
I have asked you for your valuable Guidance and is expecting a lot of support from all of you, But its disappointed that I have got only two replies. So, Please take out some time for my query and put your views.
Look forward for your replies.
Good Day.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.