No Tags Found!

ebenezer91
Hi, I'm MBA student & interning with a NGO which a vision 'to sharpen the future of the orphans', I'm designing the HR policies for that organization.
I would appreciate it, if anyone has a ready project on 'Designing of HR Policies' topic or may be if you want to help me in designing the brand new project totally inside out feel free to write me and we will work on the same.

From India, Amravati
akhilesh dubey

hii,
you are a MBA student,and doing internship. please this is the time to learn,dont waste it else you will regret whole life.
rather than asking for ready projects you should request seniors here to help and guidance.
i know google was unable to help you else you would not have posted it here.
also work on your english. "brand new project"
HR policies are not car or garments.

From India, Indore
prasenjit.mitra

Hi,
Refer the below link of my post, it might help you.
https://www.citehr.com/423742-hr-pol...ml#post1918596
For any further clarification feel free to write or discuss.

From India, Mumbai
ebenezer91
prasenjit.mitra that helped me... I want to prepare a project report for submission in college
From India, Amravati
ebenezer91
Sorry, my english not good, I want to prepare a project report on that to submit it to the college, the designing of policies is being done so far but right now I'm focusing on project report... thinking what to write in which chapter I want to prepare project report around 70 pages.
From India, Amravati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.