No Tags Found!

PriyaNair

Dear All,
I am doing DHRM from Welingkar Institute. Of which I have successfully completed my first sem and second sem will be in dec.
Can anyone suggest me that going for PGDHRM after DHRM is a correct decision. Also clarify is PGDHRM equivalent to MBA in HR.
Await your valuable comments and suggestions.
Regards
Priya

From India, Mumbai
manassm
Hi Priya,
Just to clarify..are you referring to DHRM in Welingkars which is one year PG diploma? if i am not wrong, this PG diploma is called PGDHRM. Coz i have done this diploma from welingkars & it was called PGDHRM.
If the PGDHRM is 2 years full time PG diploma, then yes, it is equivalent to MBA.
If possible you can try to give CET & get admission for MMS. also when your 2nd semester will get over in December as i understand, you can study for CET which will be in february & take admission for MMS in June.

From India, Mumbai
PriyaNair

Hi Manassm,
Thanks for your response. Yes I am doing the same and it is one year course.
Oh then this course will be called PGDHRM.
Ya even I am planning to go for that but meanwhile came to know about the PGDHRM - 2 yrs course of Welingkar. So thought just clarify with Seniors.
Regards
Priya

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.