No Tags Found!

ketakiudhalikar

Dear Friends,
One of my clients is starting a new steel plant. So i am working on Job Descriptions for people who would be working in that new plant.
Can anyone please guide me in preparing job descriptions and HR policy manual for the steel company?
It would be great if you can share these documents.
Thanks and regards,
Ketaki

From India, Thana
ketakiudhalikar

Thanks for your inputs, Prashant.
I will be discussing it with the client.
However, i want to compare it with the ideal job descriptions i.e. standards in the industry.
Hence i am requesting you all to please share related documents.
Thanks and regards,
Ketaki

From India, Thana
job_connect_consultancy

I would be able to assist , But I wont do free service. I would charge fees for that. Regards Pulak + 91 7303148539
From India, Mumbai
wacym
Now that’s the worst thing!! you will charge!! why should he post here than!! common Pulak just do it free of cost!!
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
chaitrali.03

Dear Ketaki, I can help you on preparing the Job descriptions and the HR Manual but will charge for it. If you are okay with it please get in touch with me on my mail ID.
From India, Pune
ketakiudhalikar

Hi Sachin, I have already sent an email to you on the email id mentioned in your signature. Have u received my email? if yes, will you please reply to the same? Regards, Ketaki
From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.