No Tags Found!

sureshvengodan

Hi, Can i have the holiday list based on shops & establishment act to be followed in Karnataka. Regards Suresh
From India, Bangalore
amara11

Hi Suresh, Pls. find the List in the Attachment. Regards, Amarnath
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc list_of_holidays_2007_karnataka_801.doc (95.0 KB, 159 views)

sureshvengodan

Hi Amarnath,
Thankyou for taking your time in posting this. But, I was looking for the minimum list of holidays under the shops act that any private firm should follow. The list you have pasted is the list of government holidays.
Regards
Suresh

From India, Bangalore
amara11

Hi, Hope this attachment will help you. Haven’t gone through this.. Pls. revert. Regards, Amarnath
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf karnataka_shops_and_establishment_act_490.pdf (192.8 KB, 297 views)

sureshvengodan

Hi Amarnath,
Thank you for the same. Thankyou for your time.
I have one more query. This is regarding the licence that we have to acquire for running 24hours. I contacted the Labour office and they told me to fill form R and submit to them. Do you have a copy of that form. If you can get it please attach.
Thanks a lot for the attachment once again
Regards
Suresh

From India, Bangalore
amara11

Hi, I am sorry, i don’t have the format now.. will try to send as soon as possible. Regards, Amarnath
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.