No Tags Found!

Kamini Verma

1) "learn from the mistakes of others above their own learning and use will reduce your age."

2) "any person should not be very honest person --- the trees are cut first."

3) "If a snake is not poisonous sting even though it should not be poisonous sting on two others to realize the potential that can be done."

4) "self-interest behind every friendship there is - it is a bitter truth."

5) "Before you start any work you ask yourself three questions --- I'm going to do it? What results will I be successful?"

6) "Do not come closer fear it lies close to the fear of attack did not run on it's face it."

7) "The world's greatest strengths is the conscience of men and beauty of women."

8)"The execution of the work, do not be afraid of consequences."

9) "The aroma is good over the spreading waters of the stream is transmitted in all directions."

10) "God dwells in your soul, the temple in the picture do not make character."

11) "Conduct themselves with the great man is not born."

12) "Persons who are above or below your level, they do not make friends, she will become the cause of your pain. Furnishings are comfortable level friends."

13) "Love your children plenty of the first five years. Six years, two to fifteen years of rigorous discipline and values. Sixteen years to get friendly with them. Your child, your most

Good friend. "

14) "ignorant and blind to the books, a mirror is useful stuff."

15) "Education is the best friend. Educated person is not always respected. Education beyond the power of youthful vigor and beauty both are weak."

From India, New Delhi
Kamini Verma

Dear Nashbramhall,
As per your request i have translated these sentences into English Language. I know that English is international language which use to understand globally.
Dear Arun,
Thanks for your support if somebody is not able to understand our language we should translate it in their language so that they can also get an advantage from the thoughts of ours greatest teacher "Chanakya's ..
Regards
Kamini Verma

From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Dear Kamini,
Thanks for posting the English version. For your information, I know how to speak, read and write in Hindi. I learnt it in the 1940s. I have a copy of Vishwamithra Sharma's Chanakya Neeti published by Manoj Publications in 2006.
Thanks for publishing the English Version, otherwise I would have deleted it under the powers bestowed to a Super Moderator.

From United Kingdom
Kamini Verma

Dear Amit, Extremely sorry i just realized that by mistaken i put your name Arun.. Dear Simhan, Good to see that you respect our hindi language.. Regards Kamini Verma
From India, New Delhi
anil.arora

Hi, thanks for sharing dear...all are really nice..
And I buy that this is an international Forum but it is not like we cant communicate in Hindi and I dont think there is any specific rule laid down by the Administrator or any Moderator that we cant communicate in other languages.
Hope i made myself clear and did nothing which can hurt anybody here as was just sharing myself.

From India, Gurgaon
anil.arora

Greetings of the day
Respected Members and Seniors,
I sincerely buy and I respect the same but I was just trying to convey that there is no specific rule and regulation for this that we must communicate in English which is our common and business language and need to indicate the same in a manner so that people can get the same.
We are getting several of posts almost daily contains HINDI elements and people bound to do that bcz they are still not aware of that. Instead of giving warning, we can add this under the FAQ or rule/condition of this place because I dont think it is possible to give warning to every and each member who are communicating in Hindi. Hope Mr. Simhan, you remember that I already have indicated the same few months back to you on the same kind of post.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.