kumaresh79
Hi,
I worked for a company in India from Jan 2005 to Dec 2011. From Sep 2009 to Jan 2009 ( 4 months) i was transferred to UK location of the Group company on intra-company transfer workpermit visa. I worked till Jan 2009 and again moved back to India to the parent company.
When i asked my company about the gratuity amount, they are saying I am not eligible for the gratuity as i don't have continous 5 years
of service in India.
I am feeling that i would be eligible for gratuity as i have served the company for more than 6 years (6 years 7 months) from India location.
Please let me know
1. am i eligible for gratuity at all?
2. if i am eligible, would i be paid gratuity only for my india service?
Thanks,
Kumaresh

From Sweden, Sundbyberg
Ramaneswara Rao
HI kumaresh,
Yes you are eligible for Gratuity as the Organisation has requested you to work at Onsite and you are not out of the organisation.
Your transfer is intra-company only.
You are eligible for Offshore gratuity (Days worked at Offshore).
Thanks and Regards
Ramana

v.harikrishnan

Dear Mr.Kumaresh The conditions under which you were transferred/sent to the on site work place has to be seen to take a view on the issue raised by you. With regards
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.