No Tags Found!

sawabian
Dear All, Hope You peoples will be fine.
I Recently Finished my Degree,and Joined AN oRganization, Having 15 Employees in it. I need attandance sheet, and want to know how to make salary of them, should i will have to use some xcel sheet for it ?
also please help me what i do here as a HR executive?
i dont have any idea,

Best Regards
Hassnain ABid

From Pakistan, Rawalpindi
anil.arora

Hi Hussnain,

Simply if you want Attandance Sheet, you can download from the CiteHR or GOOGLE anytime and can start your work but before that you need to know the components of Salary slip so that you can perform your job. I know you are known but it doesn’t mean your small organization was not having any person to perform this job.

See we can provide you the material and basics but Salary Making is not so easy work and it consist of many things such as Leave Calculation (Rules of LEAVE-CL, SL, PL, ML & other), ESIC & EPF, HRA, Allowances (if your Employer are providing your employees-Convayance), Tax Calculation.

And you need to know and must have updated knowledge on the same before making salary which surely wud take time to get you the knowledge about it as you are new and just have stepped into your work/job life

Therefore, you just need to spend your as much time as you can here on this place or any website relevant to this subject which can give you more and more knowledge about the function of your job.

Read threads on the same subjects, get the books references as there are many books are available in market if you are not able to learn online/offline, can download the material and study at home on the same by getting printouts.

I basically wanted to say that this is your start and you have to start learning right now without hesitation …you have to go step by step. You can always count on us for whatever you required or any question/doubt if you have or feel free to contact any member of this place.

https://www.citehr.com/177027-attendance-sheet.html

https://www.citehr.com/63984-attendance-format.html

https://www.citehr.com/61735-attendance-formats.html

https://www.citehr.com/82346-attendance-sheet.html

https://www.citehr.com/84779-attendance-sheet.html

Best of luck

From India, Gurgaon
sawabian
Dear and respected AK Arora,
Can you please tell me about All leaves, how leaves are divided ?
To b more clear ( How to divide SL, CL , PL , ML and other )
or company policies decide it ?
2) If a person is on leave , Hr will consider which leave for him ?
Which leave will be deducted first ?
3) If the first leaves are finished which is the 2nd leaves ?
i mean to say if , CL is the first , a employee finish his all CL leaves, and he is still on leave , Hr will deduct which leaves ?

anil.arora

Dear Sawabian,
It seems you haven't visited to the attached weblinks and never red the post/threads because there are everything whatever you required.
I advise you again, please spend some time with reading the threads/post and go through the attachments where all the calculations you can get ...

From India, Gurgaon
sawabian
Respected Senior,
As i have seen the above links, which you mention. I think that if i got my answers for the above Questions, it will be more easy for me to understand the attendance sheets.
As i dont know about that how many leave we have in Sl, CL , ML, And others?
Regards
Hassnain Abid

anil.arora

Dear Hassnain, that’s I wanted from you. I actually wanted you to read the post for your better understanding and knowledge and to attempt the attached sheet there for your practical experience.

I can give you the formula and other calculation in simple language what you can use but by doing this, I would actually gonna steal an option from you to put your own effort in discovering the answers yourself what i dont really wanna to do. One must not look for ready material or for Copy-paste procedure but need to put his/her own effort which is the very first and basic required skills.

Many members are here who can give you the exactly what you are looking for and can help you but soon after you’d realize what actual knowledge you’d have earned. You replied me twice in few minutes which automatically says how difficult it was for you to discover your question and how much you are interested in doing so which is not a good thing for you I would say.

I advise you again, please go through the attachment and details first and come again with your discoveries, we’d be more very happy to have them.

From India, Gurgaon
sawabian
Respected AK Arora,
As from your good advise, surely i will first search all related knowledge for my own Knowledge.
Will be surely back with some own knowledge , which i will share with you.
Thankyou Sir !
Regards
Hassnain ABid

sawabian
Hi, AK Arora, hope this post will find you well!!
Cl =8
El= 30 days.
Im able to find these two leaves,other that Indian and Pakistani rules are not same.
Can You please help me more regarding this !
i want to know. correct figure of
CL
EL
Ml
others?
Waiting for your positive response
Regards
Hassnain Abid

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.