sasmita_deepa
Please reply
Employer not giving relieving documents

From India, Hyderabad
anil.arora

What is this Sasmita? Is this your professional ethics and attitude that made you feel to post others question instead of doing at your own.
I dont know how others will take it but I personally think that you must post your own question/query instead of taking help of someone's (Mr. Maddy) weblink/question or by Googling in this regard.
Well as there is no original post/query by you and the same question has already been discussed on this place many time before, I can just say that you need to go to reSearch option located at top of our CiteHR page and at the side bar under "Similar Post"

From India, Gurgaon
sasmita_deepa
The link which I have posted is from a forum owned by me and as it was related to hr issues so thought to connect it here for better response to the one who posted this.
I have no intention to post others question in my own name and indulge in discussing it in detail.
Hope this clears the purpose of the post

From India, Hyderabad
sasmita_deepa
If this is against citeHR’s policies kindly let me know I will remove the topic immediately
From India, Hyderabad
anil.arora

hmm its really good that you are the owner of this forum and I appreciate it too but you supposed to say something while posting the same so that other can get the main idea/reason of the post and reply accordingly.
It is an honor that you felt like this about this forum and believe that this place can help you and Mr. Maddy..
But dear, the question of Mr. Maddy what you found on your forum has already been discussed here on this place few weeks back. I still remember this because I also have participated in it.
Not a single word is new in it...I will find it and give you the link of the same discussion.

From India, Gurgaon
sasmita_deepa
Thanks Anil for the appreciation.
I was not aware that this topic is already discussed here will try n see if I find any link to the discussion.
I feel at initial point you should not comment on someones professional ethics and values without knowing the idea/reason of the post..
I have seen your comments in the forum post and thanks a lot for taking time to reply those.

From India, Hyderabad
sasmita_deepa
Please help with this case study as well
Is it advisable to share personal issues with your Colleagues?

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.