No Tags Found!

prisngh
I AM WORKING IN AN IT INDUSTRY..THIS IS MY FIRST JOB..I HAD SIGNED A BOND OF 1 YEAR..& IF I BREAK THE BOND I HAVE TO PAY 1LAKH..I NEED TO BREAK THE BOND BECAUSE THE POSITION I AM WORKING WILL NOT BE COUNT IN AN EXPERIENCE..& TO ITS IN THE SALES THAT TO JUST FOR A CALL & FIX UP THE MEETINGS..I DONT FOUND ANY INTEREST IN IT..& DUE TO THIS BOND I AM SCARED TO FIND ANY NEW JOB..AS I AM A FRESHER I WASN\'T KNOWING ANY THING AM PISSED OFF..
PLS,SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOUD I DO I REALY DONT WANT TO CONTINUE & M SCARED IF THEY WILL TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME & M NOT IN THAT SITUATION TO PAY THE COMPENSATION MONEY..THEY HAVE TAKEN MY FINAL YEAR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TOO...IS THIS LEGAL IN INDIA..& THEY HAVEN\"T SPEND ANY MONEY ON ME FOR THE TRAINING..
PLS,PLS SUGGEST ME..ASAP PLS I NEED YOUR HELP...

From Netherlands
Hitesh_operations

Hi,
First you need to calm yourself. Just approach them, Make them understand that you are not satisfy with the position they have given to you. Ask them to fulfill your desires that you could perform at least.
Best Regards form My side. Om Sai Ram..Jai Nirmal Ram!!

From India
bharadwajasa1
Dear prisingh ,
be cool, let me know your position in the organisation, irrespective of your designation i suggest you to face the challenges arising in your professional life don't give up. even if you went to other organisation you can not guarantee, that will be the good place to work this situation may repeats and one more thing is if you are habituated to leave organisation in early time will make negative impact on your career , so, think of your role in organisation what best you efforts you can make to organisation, if no body establish path to achieve vision of the organisation define your self. make a path and move as each one follow you.

From India, Vijayawada
tajsateesh

Hello prisngh,

Further to what Hitesh Arora & bharadwajasa1 mentioned, suggest look @ it this way.

You haven't mentioned your educational background--but since you say you are in the Sales dept, I presume you have this background. Even if you joined in some other company or later on in your career, communication skills are of prime importance these days [irrespective of the job/role]--especially for Sales line. And these days many deals/orders are clinched thru the telephone rather than the F2F visits--which is more for a formality than anything else. Given these future job necessities, the role presently assigned to you is very apt for developing this skill. Also, pl remember that such soft skills can be developed anytime in the career--BUT [a BIG 'but'] not many get that chance once he/she gains an experience level of >1 or 2 yrs--since a lot of focus & pressure will be on targets from that stage onwards for the rest of the career span.

Coming to your actual query, 1 year Bond isn't much--if you refer to the many Postings in this Forum, you will find that 2 yrs is, by & large, the de-facto period.

I am also not sure I agree with your line: 'THE POSITION I AM WORKING WILL NOT BE COUNT IN AN EXPERIENCE'. How did you arrive at this conclusion--when you don't even know where you will be working in another year from now? For all you know, it may be in a role where the skills you gather in this role will be what you WILL need to use then?

In a nutshell, just stick to this job until the Bond is completed--while picking-up the skills it offers. Look for the positive side of a situation--now or later in your career.

All the Best.

Rgds,

TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.