sunder.p
Dear All Friend,
I have Found one of the query regarding the Traveling Policy. my query is a Below:
1. if any staff employees other than Marketing Person are doing night traveling?
2. if is there any weekly off during the traveling how can it compensated? i want to know what are the other facility we can provide him on the behalf of his Weekly off during the trans..?
3. if is there any helper go with the supervisor or marketing Enggr. how he was compensated please suggest me if you have any policy relating to all types of employees ?
Top to Bottom level employees traveling Policy Please Help Me....
Thanks
Amit Parmar (Executive HR)

From India, Kalol
skgiridhar

Dear Amit,

Answer to No.1 point - Its clear that if any person is doing night travelling he is authorised for travelling allowance and travel by his authorised class as per his grade. If any outstation allowance is there that has to be authorised for him and if not he has to be re-imbursed his full expenditure.

Answer to No.2 point - there is no weekly off during the travelling whereas all the days of travelling and outstation is being treated as duty day. To give him weekly off you can choose the day of non working or any day you can give him rest but everthing will be in full pay. This liniency is being given due to outstation (travelling) and other area of work.

Answer to No.3 point - The helper can be accommodated with the supervisior or he can be authorised to travel according to this grade and he will be compensated with re-imbursement of his actual expenses with outstation expenses OR you can authorise him an amount for outstation expenses.

With regard to travelling policy you can get in touch with me on my mail id or you can call me directly.

Happy New year 2012 with lot of aspirations and good wishes

From India, Secunderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.