No Tags Found!

avsjai

Unfortunately the image no longer exists. But the replies have some good quotes.
From India, Madras
deepak bhamburkar
A sailor was stranded on an island, he built up a hut and waited patiently for help to come by, but in vain............
He searched for food and stored it in the hut, then one day the hut caught fire and was burnt down to ashes.........
This angered him and he fought with God "God why have you done this to me?
Early next morning rescue came along, the astonished sailor asked them how they found him..............
They replied "we saw a smoke signal"
Trust God...........he has a plan!
Regards
Deepak.B.

From India, Pune
deepak bhamburkar
Dear All,
You can visit our group online at himgirispiritual : Himgiri Spiritual and view the Inspirational/spiritual messages.
Regards.
Deepak.B.

From India, Pune
deepak bhamburkar
MAN
Here's a question that was posed to the Dalai Lama: "Which things about humanity surprises you the most?"
His answer was as follows:
"Man"
Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money,
Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health,
And then he is so anxious about the future that he doesn't enjoy the present,
And as a result he doesn't live in the present or the future,
And he lives as if he's never going to die, and then he dies having never really lived.
Regards
Deepak. B.

From India, Pune
deepak bhamburkar
BEAUTIFUL QUOTES

IF WE CANNOT LOVE THE PERSON WHOM WE SEE, HOW CAN WE LOVE GOD, WHOM WE CANNOT SEE? - MOTHER THERESA.

IF YOU WIN YOU NEED NOT EXPLAIN. BUT IF YOU LOSE YOU SHOULD NOT BE THERE TO EXPLAIN - ADOLPH HITLER

IF YOU START JUDGING PEOPLE YOU WILL BE HAVING NO TIME TO LOVE THEM - MOTHER THERESA

I'M NOT IN COMPETITION WITH ANYBODY BUT MYSELF. MY GOAL IS TO BEAT MY LAST PERFORMANCE - BILL GATES

DON'T COMPARE YOURSELF WITH ANYONE IN THIS WORLD....... IF YOU DO SO, YOU ARE INSULTING YOURSELF - ALEN STRIKE.

NEVER EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO ANYONE. BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO LIKES YOU DOES NOT NEED IT, AND THE PERSON WHO DISLIKES YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT - AUTHOR UNKNOWN

THE DREAM IS NOT WHAT YOU SEE IN SLEEP. DREAM IS WHICH DOES NOT LET YOU SLEEP. - DR. ABDUL KALAM (Former President of the Republic of India)

NO MAN IS RICH ENOUGH TO BUY HIS PAST - - OSCAR WILDE

IF YOU WANT REAL PEACE, DON'T TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS, TALK WITH YOUR ENEMIES - MOTHER THERESA

WINNING DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN BEING FIRST, WINNING MEANS YOU'RE DOING BETTER THAN YOU'VE DONE BEFORE - BONNIE BLAIR

EVERYONE THINKS OF CHANGING THE WORLD, BUT NO ONE THINKS OF CHANGING HIMSELF. LEO TOLSTOY

I WILL NOT SAY I FAILED 1000 TIMES, I WILL SAY THAT I DISCOVERED THERE ARE 1000 WAYS THAT CAN CAUSE FAILURE. THOMAS EDISON

NEVER BREAK FOUR THINGS IN YOUR LIFE,

a) TRUST,

b) PROMISE,

c) RELATIONSHIP and

d) HEART

BECAUSE WHEN THEY BREAK THEY DON'T MAKE NOISE BUT PAIN A LOT - CHARLES

IN A DAY, WHEN YOU DON'T COME ACROSS ANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOU ARE TRAVELING IN A WRONG PATH - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

THREE SENTENCES FOR GETTING SUCCESS:

A) KNOW MORE THAN OTHER

B) WORK MORE THAN OTHER

C) EXPECT LESS THAN OTHER - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

IF SOMEONE FEELS THAT THEY HAD NEVER MADE A MISTAKE IN THEIR LIFE, THEN IT MEANS THEY HAD NEVER TRIED A NEW THING IN THEIR LIFE - ALBERT EINSTEIN

Regards

Deepak B.

From India, Pune
amrita.roy@myfmindia.net
“There is no good or bad in this world but thinking makes it so. What people call suffocation in local train becomes atmosphere in night club.”
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.