No Tags Found!

sangria
Hii Guys, Cud anyone please give me an example of competency mapping of a particuler position preferably HR manager using Behavioural Event Interview or any other method..
From India, Thana
disha wason
You can refer to seema sanghvi book on competency mapping.
The basic process of Competency Mapping starts from
1)Assessing organizational hierarchy of a organization or deptt.
2)Find out till which level you want to do mapping..senior,middle or lower level
3)Making Competency dictionary i.e if you are looking to map Manager HR position then you should first know what competencies the said person must have to operate at that level
4)Apply the research tools like questionnaires,survey etc...
5)Have 360 degree feedback session from employee-employee,employer-employee
6) After getting all the results map the gap between actual and expected competencies of employee.
Hope this will help...its better to use rating scales methods in CM

From India, Lucknow
disha wason
Your Welcome Sangria.I did research on this topic when i was doing my internship though i chose employee engagement as a topic of research later.....good luck for your project....do well in life
Regards
Disha Wason

From India, Lucknow
ankitchaturvedi

Dear Sangria,
I suggest you search the research option on the top of the page or go through this link mentioned below....you will find many articles and materials posted in CiteHR on Competency Mapping...

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.