No Tags Found!

Gianim23

Hi :
Please suggest some ideas for celebrating Dasera/Diwali. We have a small group of 12 employees in the office. We have around 550 employees deployed to our client sites. I request for ideas both for celebrations in Office and at our client sites.

From India, Pune
suja_pala

Hi Gianim,
Check the budget with the management and arrange the Dandiya show at your workplace for 2hrs,,Give away awards for best dress Male & Female. Good Dancer and so on...Arange rangoli competition for Diwali

From India, Mumbai
neelesh77

Lot of ideas are there.
Pl try to check & confirm whether u need to organise a event purely for an entertainment & enjoyment or the event should also give some academic message. accordingly we can categorise & think of different options
Rgds

From India, Mumbai
Arpita M
hi
i have just started my career and am working as an HR
we had organised an event at our office for ganesh chaturthi.. and had kept a antakshari competition accompanied by best dressed male/female.. best singer male /female, best team.. and more ....
planning for the next event so wud really like more ideas and also as MR. Neelesh suggested events with accademic or work related message wud also be really helpful...
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
teenadinu
Hi,
First check the budget with the management based on that you can organise one day event where you can invite the family memebers of the staff and organise small pooja and later you can have some games/spot games for kids,families & employees followed by lunch.
Regards,
Teena

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.