No Tags Found!

micr Centre kanpur
whether registration under UP shops & establishment act 1962 is mandatory for a commercial Bank.
From India
Z S DABAS

Hi,
I think it was earlier registed from Kanpur office. Now neither the KANPUR OFFICE is registering nor Deputy Labour Commissioner Office
if you need further clarification I can enquiry for Noida
regards
Dabas

From India, Delhi
pisceanhema@indiatimes.co
PLEASE DABAS KINDLY TEEL ME WHERE I CANREGISTER UNDER SHOPS AND EST ACT FOR PVT SECURITYHEMA
I think it was earlier registed from Kanpur office. Now neither the KANPUR OFFICE is registering nor Deputy Labour Commissioner Office
if you need further clarification I can enquiry for Noida
regards
Dabas[/quote]

From India, New Delhi
chanchalyadav
Our company is a Pvt. Ltd. Company and it's Corporate Office is in Noida, Uttar Pradesh [India] and Company is doing KPO Business. Please tell me is it mandatory to get our company registered under Uttar Pradesh Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, 1962 .
What is the Penalities for late resignation & who is autorised to do the same on behalf of Company and Plz also tell me where is the Office in Noida for registration.
Please answer on urgent basis
Thanks in advance
Regards
Chanchal yadav

From India, Lucknow
rohitsingh
Dear All, please tell me the documents required to be submmitted to the Labour commissioner under U.P. shops andf establishement for geeting our shop registered
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.