No Tags Found!

gagangomcy

Dear Sir/Ma'am,I would like to know that If any HR and any employee joins the new organization & recently there is no HR. So if the New HR wants to fill the paper of ESI of new employee then, what is the procedure, which form HR has to fill & to whom he has to submit?Kindly revert your answer ASAP.
From India, Mumbai
boss2966

Dear Gagan
Please check the ESIC Website for all the detail regarding the registration in SignUP link take all the forms print out. Take the address of your region and approach the office personally and take the advise from the staff. (It is as like moral boosting up of the ESIC Staff, if you ask them as like you are illiterate, they will feel they are great and do all the help even out of way)

From India, Kumbakonam
gagangomcy

Dear Mr. Sudhakar,
I would like to tell u that i am new HR in this company otherwise this company is already registered into ESI...What i need to know is that what i have to do for the employees registration....
Could you please help me...

From India, Mumbai
nitesh_barman

I guess your question is regarding ESIC New Joiner... then now days it's all done on Sun Java System Application Server - Server Running
Just open the site and if your company is already register under ESIC, you should have given ESIC Code as user id and password.
Just open your company's account and fill New IP Detail form online, and a Insurance Number will generate automatically.
Just this you have to do, now days.
and if you want to know about any thing else or old procedure of new joiner procedure to ESIC, tell me.

From India, Jaipur
gagangomcy

Dear Mr. Nitesh,
Thanks a lot for your help.. Yes i need to fill the new form for that employee that's the only thing which i would like to know. Please let me know the link & the standard steps for this.
I will be thankful for you.
Regards,
Gagan.

From India, Mumbai
sumitk.saxena

dear reeturani,
The Basic salary in any case should not be less than the minimum was described by the state legislature, secondly basic should be kept 50%-60% of the gross salary, Hra should be kept -40% of the basic salary, conveyance - Not exceeding Rs.800/- (if exceed it will be taxable) medical allowance- Rs. 1500/- (above that it should be taxable) rest should be adjusted in other allowances. Medical allowance should only be paid to them who are not benefitted with esic scheme.
thanks & regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena,

From India, Ghaziabad
sumitk.saxena

Dear Harsh_ax, Go through the website of esic there you will find all the details for the whole india including madhya pradesh. thanks & regards, From, sumit kumar saxena 9899669071
From India, Ghaziabad
ahmedkhan
Sir, As i am a fresher, and havent started for salary breakup, can you help to for salary breakup With example, Regards, Ahmed
From India, Hyderabad
sumitk.saxena

dear ahmed,
greetings for the day,
As a fresher first of all i welcome you inthe forum and recomend my previous posting in the same forum all your confusion will get clear.
thanks & regrads
from,
sumit kumar saxena,

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.