No Tags Found!

samsquaree@gmail.com
Dear freinds, Can anyone help me on time rate and piece rate (on what basis the labour gets wages)
From India, Pune
industrialhr

Dear Sam there is no any such hard n fast rule P W Act Its totally depend upon the nature of work
From India, Mumbai
priya bhardwaj
The Salary of an employee depends upon his salary rate i.e. piece rate, daily rate or monthly base rate.
Mostly companies are adopting monthly wage rate system.
It can be calculated as Monthly wage rate*no.of days worked/total no. of days in that month.
E.g. If an employee joins of 16 of January at a gross salary of 10000,then his salary will be
= 10000*16/31
= 5161 Rs.
In the same way we can calculate the others salary
Thanks & Regards
Priya Bhardwaj
HR Executive

From India, Delhi
RobinChatterji

Monthly Rated employees are mainly the staffs and supervisors whom we the executives depends to get our work done. They are mostly paid salary as monthly basis. In my org it is from 26 to 25 of month cycle.
Time Rated workers are the worker class who follows the instruction of the supervisor and does the work as instructed. They are paid wages on daily basis. Based on the days worked.
Piece Rated employees are paid based on the piece of work done by them.

From India, Varanasi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.