No Tags Found!

anniezakaria
Hi CitiHR,
I am a new member of CitiHR. I would like you to suggest me on Recruitment Consultancy as I am planning to start one alongwith my friend. I do have a basic knowledge Of HR, I would like to know how to go about it. Whether I should go in for franchise ?
Please suggest.
Regards,
annie

From India, Mumbai
anniezakaria
Hi CitiHR,
I am a new member of CitiHR. I would like you to suggest me on Recruitment Consultancy as I am planning to start one alongwith my friend. I do have a basic knowledge Of HR, I would like to know how to go about it. Whether I should go in for franchise ? what are the procedures ?
I do have place for office beside place and what else ?
Please suggest.
Regards,
annie

From India, Mumbai
anniezakaria
Hi,
I, take the pleasure to introduce to you, Our Company titled Opulence Services (Human Resource Generators), in Requirement Process Outsourcing (RPO) Whatever be your requirement, for Banking & Finance, Telecom, Media, BPO’s & KPO’s, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Courier & Logistics, Construction, Insurance, Media, Hospitality, Health & Wellness, Information Technology, Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services, we are here to fulfill them. With a year of service in this field and through the wholehearted dedication of our sincere staff, so far we have been successful in sourcing the "Best quality" of personnel's required to meet your project needs.
Thanking you,
Best Regards,
Annie Fernandes
HR - Manager

From India, Mumbai
PremOutshine

May be this thread of CiteHR will help you...
From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.