rakesh_vuyyuru
Hi, I absconded from TCS in the probationary period, and I am on the bench for my one-month stay in the company.

According to my offer letter, there is no bond. And it is mentioned that if you are leaving the company, either you have to serve a month's notice period or you can leave by paying one month's basic salary. But there is no specific clause for a probationary period.

For the probationary period, they mentioned it as the company has the right to terminate the employment of the associate if his standards are below expectations, in probationary period.

As I was not allocated to any project, I kept mailing them saying I could not continue my services due to personnel problems, and after, I stopped going to the office.

After one month of my absconding, I received a letter from them saying you have not been attending to your services for the last 30 days. Please report immediately; otherwise, disciplinary action will be initiated as you are in a probationary period.

My concerns:

1) what kind of action do I have to face?

2) what are they expecting from me?

3) Will there be any clause specifically for a probationary period?

Please help me with this.

From India, Bangalore
rejorajesh
i) You will not be able to join the same company again
ii) They expect a proper response so you can buy the notice period and get your relieving letter ( if you feel like losing experience in TCS)
iii) You will be terminated from the service of TCS

From India, Madras
Ankita Bhavsar

Hi,
Action cud be any, dey may black listed ur name which will be harmful to ur career, s u r beginner. here my recommendation to you is, just go, meet concerned person & discuss the scenario they will definitely understand ur probs & get relieve smoothly.
Gud Luck!

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.