No Tags Found!

vandana10sharma@gmail.com

Dear all readers
I care for others and have desire to be my own boss, planning to run my own NGO which may me self satisfaction for serving poor people
The purpose of NGO refers ‘relief of the poor, education, medical relief and the advancement of any other object of general public utility’.
So I wanted to know the documents required for establishing a charity , trust of NGO in India
Please let me know if there is any information I can get regarding the same . I can be reached at , Ph:- 09350625753
Regards
Vandana sharma

From India, Calcutta
Yaasmin

Dear Vandana, please let us know your location also, it may add on to provide more relevenat replies from seniors.
From India, Mumbai
ashe

Hello Vandana,
It's good to know that you are planning to start NGO for betterment of society .
In this case , I will suggest you to please visit Registrar of Socities office of your area . This office registers NGOs and they will be able to tell you all the paper work required to get your organization registered .
with regards
Ashe

From India, Dehra Dun
debasree.m
Hi all,
This message is not exactly related to above discussion. But I would like to take a moment of yours to let you know about a Free website for NGOs.
Please visit: Free website for Charity | Free Website for non profits | Professional Website for Nonprofits | build Free website | custom website for charity | World Charity Database | Nonprofit Database | NGO Database | Free website and hosting for charity NonPro
A recently launched website for NGOs and non Profits. where a NGO can create their website by their own.
Please visit and give us some feedback and suggestion. (support@dodaan.com)
Free website for Charity | Free Website for non profits | Professional Website for Nonprofits | build Free website | custom website for charity | World Charity Database | Nonprofit Database | NGO Database | Free website and hosting for charity NonPro
Thanks,
Debasree

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.