You Change Your Beliefs.

When You Change Your Beliefs...

You Change Your Expectations.

When You Change Your Expectations...

You Change Your Attitude.

When You Change Your Attitude...

You Change Your Behaviors.

When You Change Your Behaviors...

You Change Your Change Your Performance.

When You Change Your Performance..

You Change Your LIFE!

Any Change in your life starts with changing your thinking. If you believe your a hopeless case and you can't get better, chances are you won't. When I started my recovery this was shown to me and it really made sense. I think recovery is possible for me. I believe I can get better. I expect good things to happen in recovery. My attitude changed and I became willing and surrendered to the process. I was more focused and confident. My behaviors, priorities and actions changed to ones with recovery first. My performance drastically improved. My life changed dramatically. It all begins with changing your thinking! You can recover. Think it, believe it and live it!

From India, Madras
salageno
Yes I absolutely agree with you but the issue is that changing his / her thinking is the hardest part as once you are successful in changing your thinking pattern than the rest chain effect will follow automatically...
From Qatar
shilp1402@yahoo.co.in
Hiiii, Once you decided in your mind to change, you will definately see the change in everything.
From India, Bombay
jessy.g.antoun
any power point about " Change the Way You See Everything through Asset-Based Thinking " Kathryn D. Cramer
Kathryn D. Cramer (Author)
If anybody find it please do not hesitate to link it .
Thank you in advance
Jessy

From Lebanon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.