No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Dear Friends A Banana a day keeps the doctor away! Regards
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Banana.pps (841.5 KB, 1829 views)

kklmahe
very useful information Banana should be taken with extreme care in diabetic patients as it is rich in carbohydrates so it increase blood sugar level .
From India, Pondicherry
psdhingra

Can you guarantee that a banana a day can keep the doctor away?
I am sure nobody can guarantee that. Eating banana can be beneficial to health in certain cases, but cannot keep the doctor away. On the other hands it proves harmful to the diabetic patients. If a diabetic patient starts taking bananas on daily bases, he would also run to consult a doctor on daily basis.
Things should not be exaggerated in any case unless tested by self by regular experiments for long or proved scientifically.

From India, Delhi
Zarqa
well i thnk tough the banana is the most lightest on the wallent and can be a great fill for anytime- anyday, but like most sd, ppl with diabetic,weight and wet cough & cold should defntly nt go by da stmnt, albeit the ppt with the info is kool:) and banana is my fav too!!
From India, Hyderabad
navratana

Your ppt has changed my understanding about Bananas. Now I’ll eat Bananas regularly. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Kamal Kumar SGA,Etawah
From India, Bareli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.