No Tags Found!

preetpal@hotmail.com
I have sent people for temporary duty (1-1/5 to 2 months) to Chennai. The client is headquartered in Mumbai, and they have a local office in Chennai. I don't have any infrastructure in Chennai.
The client's HR person is insisting to get Form 105 issued from ESIC office. My advisor says this form is to be issued by my Company. The client is not accepting.
What is the correct thing to do? Is it possible to get anything from Delhi ESIC for getting the facilities for workers in Chennai, or is my Company issued Form 105 sufficient?
Can anyone help? Please help with the copy/ link to the rules.

From India, New Delhi
Coolkapil462
dear sir,
i want our employee's parents treatment will be done in his/her nearest dispensary so what i do, although employee has esic pehchan card and his/her parents details and finger prints etc also updated in esic site.

From India, Bareilly
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir, it will be more better if you discuss the issue with the appropriate Branch Office, Manager of ESIC to which your employees are attached. If found appropriate, I think, the said Office will change the designated ESIS dispensary, if permitted by instructions on the subject to the dispensary the Insured Person will opt.
From India, Noida
Jhuma Tiwade

Extract from ESIC Website Maharashtra:
An Insured Person (IP), who moves from his normal station, to another station in the same State or another State where also the medical benefit provisions of E.S.I. Scheme are in force, either on authorized leave or on temporary duty, (for a period not exceeding three months), will be provided medical treatment at the new place also (temporary resident).
A temporary resident, before proceeding to a temporary residence, shall obtain on request a certificate of entitlement on Form ESIC-105 from his employer. The employers shall also indicate on Form ESIC-105 whether the members of family of IP are also moving along with the Insured Person. This certificate of entitlement will be valid for a maximum period of 3 months only from the date mentioned therein. An IP who does not possess ESIC-105 cannot avail Medical Benefit at his temporary residence.
http://www.esicmaharashtra.gov.in/htmldocs/esic_medical2.htm

From India, Mumbai
Jhuma Tiwade

Extract from ESIC Website Maharashtra:

An Insured Person (IP), who moves from his normal station, to another station in the same State or another State where also the medical benefit provisions of E.S.I. Scheme are in force, either on authorized leave or on temporary duty, (for a period not exceeding three months), will be provided medical treatment at the new place also (temporary resident).

A temporary resident, before proceeding to a temporary residence, shall obtain on request a certificate of entitlement on Form ESIC-105 from his employer. The employers shall also indicate on Form ESIC-105 whether the members of family of IP are also moving along with the Insured Person. This certificate of entitlement will be valid for a maximum period of 3 months only from the date mentioned therein. An IP who does not possess ESIC-105 cannot avail Medical Benefit at his temporary residence.

Medical Benefit under ESI Scheme, Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.