No Tags Found!

rama.devi744
Hiii friends!!! Once open this mail!!! Regards, Rama "We cant do great things,only small with great love...!!!"
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps THE_BEST_EMAIL_OF_THIS_YEAR.pps (1.27 MB, 724 views)

tajsateesh

That’s a good one Rama. I only hope everyone remembers it in the middle of life’s chaos. Rgds, TS
From India, Hyderabad
coolheadtamil

have read this mail few times... every time i read it, it just remainds be to be thankful of what i have and not worry of what i dont have... and help the poor and needy...
Thanks for the post.. keep posting good ones..

From India, Chennai
mskhan

THANKS..RAMA..
This mail is not only best mail of this year..i can say with confidence..that this is one of the best mail in the web..world..and there should be a aim and goal for every invention like net..just look into our hearts how and for what purpose we are using for net fecilites..
at least we should share such type of good mails it will not only help us to realise our self also to pass the same to others. If any purpose serve behind this mail is to thank god what we have and what we are..
Thanks once again RAMA.
Khan.
hyd.

From India, Mumbai
kaasampriya
Hi Ramadevi,really it deserves for mail of the year awesome presentation dear.......... Regards Priyanka.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.