No Tags Found!

priyankaa_sharrma
Hi,
I am working in an organisation with headcount of approx.800 employees PAN India.
Request you to provide me some insights on the following querries...
1. Do we mention bonus (Statutary / Performance linked) in the appointment letter. If yes, is there any amount need to be mentioned. Please share the sample for the same.
2. Some companies provide some extra benefits like meal coupans etc to their employees. Do we mention these benefits also in the appointment letter.
Please help me in solving this.
Regards,
Priyanka

From India
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Query #1 : YES; however please do NOT mention the amount (as the actual amount may vary). query #2 : YES; by all means, do mention these perquisites. Warm regards.
From India, Delhi
priyankaa_sharrma
Dear Mr.Kumar, Thanks for the same. Can you please help me with the sample for the same as what standard language we should mention in the appointment letter. Thanks & Regards, Priyanka
From India
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear priyankaa_sharma
I discourage spoon-feeding, as it inhibits learning.
Therefore, instead of providing a sample, I would suggest that you work out a draft and present it here. I shall vet it and modify the same if required, so as to fulfil your requirements.
In case your self-consciousness hinders your confidence, then you can send a private message/mail it specifically to my id.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
vkokamthankar

• List of salary components, allowances and benefits is often very long and certain components are variable and are not fixed. It is often not possible to mention all the details in appointment letter.
  • It is alright if appointment letter mentions only the important and prominent components of salary / compensation. There is always a clause in the appointment letter 'In addition to above, you are entitled to all other allowances, benefits applicable to you as per policy and rules applicable from time to time'.
  • Best practice is to attach detailed CTC Sheet as a annexure to appointment letter by mentioning that, 'you are entitled to salary, allowances and other benefits as detailed in attached annexure, subject to company policies and eligibility norms'.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.