No Tags Found!

SUSH_MA
Dear All, Can anyone suggest me some ideas for New YEAR celebration in office
From India, Bangalore
SUSH_MA
Hai, I am a new member to this forum.This was my first post and there is no reply for this post:( plz give me some ideas.
From India, Bangalore
aa_somani

It all depend on you

Hows atmosphere of your office, how they are comfortable with each other whether they are interested to celebrate or not and if yes you can bring cake, snacks, soft drinks and all, celebrate it in office at 12 o clock with DJ, dance party, some games etc.
Atul Somani

From India, Pune
SUSH_MA
Thanks Atul. bt urs is a small organisation with 30 employees, we have a friendly work environment, the only restriction is time we can't stay beyond 6 oclk. And management won't permit for DJ.we are planning to celebrate it on JAN 1. looking out for Some innovative ideas with less budget.
sushma

From India, Bangalore
shreem

Hi Sushma,
Nice to know that you are organizing New Year Celebration at your office.
Well, we are also planning the same on 31st Dec.
We also have limited budget plus time constraint so we are celebrating it post lunch.
We have planned to initiate the celebration with an interesting presentation of our company’s achievement in the current year along with employee’s contribution followed by cake cutting, some interesting games along with prizes for winners and refreshment.
We are also planning to give a dress theme to employees for that particular day and we will also announce best dressed employees male & female.
Hope it will help you.
Regards
Shree

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.